At Brushworks, we believe in offering our customers with the best possible paint services at affordable rates. As professional painters in Edgecliff, we understand how important your home or business is to you. We know very well that imperfections can ruin the looks of your home or business. So we take every effort to provide a cost effective and highly experienced service, which means that you can expect the best from our team of painters Edgecliff.
What Makes Brushworks Stand Out From the Competitors?
Our professional painters Edgecliff can handle any type job irrespective of the size or challenges. We pay close attention to even the smallest details when painting your wall or ceiling. Every member of our team is passionate, polite and courteous. The end result that we offer reflects our quality workmanship. Whenever you require your office or home to be painted, get in touch with our painters Edgecliff.
Why Choose Our Painters Edgecliff?
- Honest & Upfront Pricing – Our painters Edgecliff offer an honest and upfront pricing, so that there are no disgusting surprise at the end of the project.
- Same Day Quotes – At Brushworks, we offer quote on the same day. They are $0 No Obligation quotes.
- Industry Knowledge and Experience – We possess the necessary industry knowledge and experience to overcome any challenges and provide great results.
- Great Customer Services – We offer a great customer service, which is reflected in our quality workmanship.
- Licensed and Insured – Everyone in our painters Edgecliff team is fully licensed and insured. We ensure that your property is in best hands.
- Eco-Friendly – We use only non-toxic paint which is safe for your whole family. You can be confident that all your family members, from your smallest child to your furry friend are safe.
- Quality Workmanship – Our house painters in Edgecliff ensure to reflect quality in every phase of the process, and you will be amazed to see the end results.
- Value for Money – Our painting services enhance the curb appeal of your property, guaranteeing on the value for money.
- Prompt Services – We ensure to complete all the projects on time with great attention to detail and without compromising on the quality. Throughout our many years of operation, Brushworks has delivered outstanding painting services in Edgecliff and other Sydney suburbs, for many satisfied customers.
Call Us Today To Speak With Our Painters Edgecliff
A fresh coat of paint can bring a rejuvenated look to your home. If you would like to know any additional information about our painting services in Edgecliff, get a no-obligation quote today for your painting project. You can either call our painters Edgecliff or send us an email, and we will get back to you in 24 hours.
Are you fully licensed and insured?
At Brushworks Painting & Maintenance P/L, our painters in Edgecliff are fully licensed and carry the necessary insurance coverage to protect customers and crew members in the event of an accident. Whenever a homeowner hires a contractor for any type of project, they should always verify that they have insurance and any required licenses or certifications for the work they’re hired to perform.
How much will it cost?
Cost for each house painting services in Edgecliff depends on various factors such as what the scope of work is, what the surface conditions are, what the desired color scheme is and how much material will be needed for your project. The best way to understand cost is to schedule a consultation where we get a complete understanding of what your goals are and what will be required to complete the project.
How do you apply the paint?
At Brushworks Painting & Maintenance P/L, our painters in Edgecliff use a variety of application methods; from brush to roller to airless spray application. Our method of application will depend on what best suits your particular situation and your comfort level, but it will always be the method that will provide you with the best quality finish possible.
How do I protect and maintain the new paint job?
Dust your rooms regularly, wipe your walls with a sponge or cloth and detergent every few months, and touch up areas that are scuffed or chipped as needed with the same paint used before. You should do everything you can to minimize the degradation by properly maintaining your painted surfaces. If you are planning for a repaint, you can contact us.
How many house painters in Edgecliff will be sent to work in my home?
The number of workers assigned to a job will vary depending on the scope and size of the job they’re doing. Once you get your estimate, we will be able to give you a more accurate answer to this question. In any case, we always assign the right number of staff to each project, so that the work is done efficiently and rapidly.